Treat the person you love to a romantic weekend that includes wine tasting and croissant for breakfast. Paris still preserves the essence of romance to make it one of the most romantic places you can go on your next romantic getaway.
Why you should head to Paris
Paris is known as the city of love, and for good reason. The streets are filled with romance, and there are so many places to explore that will make your sweetheart feel loved. Whether you’re looking for a quiet romantic dinner or something more action-packed, Paris has it all.
Paris is a city that never stops moving, with world-renowned museums and art galleries, iconic architecture, and delicious charcuterie. But there’s more to the French capital than simply admiring its striking landmarks – it’s also a fantastic place to spend a romantic weekend. Whether you want to explore the city’s charming neighbourhoods or find somewhere quieter to relax in.
If you’re looking for a romantic meal on your weekend in Paris, there are plenty of options. From intimate dinners at Michelin starred restaurants to strolls down picturesque streets.
Head to Saint Germain des Prés for an evening of wine and cheese with your loved one. The restaurant Maharlika offers a seven-course tasting menu that will have you dreaming of creamy brie. If you’re feeling up for a challenge, opt for the 18-course option – it’s sure to conjure up memories of those long-whispered vows.
Sunday brunch at L’Atelier Saint-Germain could also be the perfect way to start your weekend. With a choice from more than 30 pancake varieties, Canadian bacon, fresh fruit salad and sumptuous egg dishes available, you’ll never run out of things to eat. And if coffee is your preferred morning stimulant, head over to Ladurée Café for their world-famous macchiatos – both classic and tasty variations are available.
The City of Love Is a Place for Romance
When planning a romantic weekend getaway, Paris is a top destination. With its rich history and architecture, hiking trails and vineyards, Paris is the perfect place to reconnect with your partner. Here are five reasons why you should visit Paris:
Paris has been known for its romantic atmosphere for centuries. The city is home to some of the most iconic love scenes in history, from Romeo and Juliet to The Count of Monte Cristo. From street performers to wine bars, there’s always something special happening in Paris that will make your Valentine feel extra special.
Things to do on romantic your Paris break
Paris is one of the most romantic cities in the world, and there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy a romantic weekend in the city. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful escape or a hectic adventure, here are some things to do with your partner for a perfect Parisian love weekend.
- Take a walk down the River Seine. The banks are lined with jewellers, art galleries, and restaurants, making it the perfect place to while away an afternoon.
- Visit some of Paris’s iconic landmarks like Notre Dame or The Louvre. They’re sure to leave an impression on any visitor!
- Get lost in the winding streets of Montmartre district. This charming medieval neighbourhood is full of art galleries, cafés, and dark lanes that offer plenty of opportunity for privacy – ideal for a romantic rendezvous.
- Stroll through the lively quarter of Pigalle and enjoy a show at one of France’s many cabaret clubs. There’s no better way to spend an evening than enjoying dinner and a show together – maybe something funny like “The Mousetrap”?
- Visit the Eiffel Tower at sunset. The view from the top is unforgettable and sure to put a smile on your sweetheart’s face. Plus, it’s a must-see attraction no matter where you are in Paris!
- Take a stroll down the Champs Elysees. This famous avenue is lined with luxurious stores and delicious restaurants, perfect for a leisurely afternoon stroll with your love.
- Explore the Luxembourg Gardens. If your date enjoys nature, this may be the perfect place for them. With winding paths and beautiful flowers, it’s definitely a relaxing spot to spend some time together.
- Head to Montmartre for an early evening drink or dinner followed by an enchanting night out on the town. This infamous district is known for its lively atmosphere and trendy nightlife options,
- Nestled between the Latin Quarter and Montmartre, Batignolles is an easy walk from any of Paris’s lively neighbourhoods. This leafy neighbourhood is home to some of the city’s best cafés and boulangeries – perfect for casual breakfast or afternoon tea.